Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2006

Jay Rocks!

Some coffee links for Monday, Aug. 21, 2006.

  • You gotta love Jay. From the 1:16:40 mark and on, of the portafilter.net: Podcast 49.

  • Starbucks’ shares took a beating on 8/02/06, after its earnings missed the mark. SBUX blamed its inability to meet unprecedented demand for the icey and sweet Frappuccino. I think the problem is the fancy names which SBUX came up for its candied coffee drinks. Try to see how long it will take to say, “a venti, light-iced, half-caf, upside-down Caramel Macchiato with soy and an extra shot of vanilla!

  • Moldy coffee tastes better. Really? I guess I’ll pass, also I don’t think I’ll ever try the coffee coming out of the civet’s a$$.

  • Some coffee trivia.

  • Coffee has many health benefits, but the latest report indicates coffee may trigger heart attack. Oh well, you can’t win all the time…

  • First there was Kiss. Now Jackie Chan is opening up his coffee shop franchise.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    You should check out http://www.ratemyrosetta.com/ again! heaps going on there :D