Thanks. Every input is helpful. I like the second one as well, but I do have a problem with its thin script. It is not harmonizing with the fat rosetta logo (One if Kyle G’s pours, and, oh yes, I paid for the permission to use the picture).
Steve, the second one is more emotive and elegant. If you could get your designer to vertically stretch the lower case m and n in the logo, it would be more readable.
5 comments:
definitely the second one... by a landslide. it's just so sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing. :)
Thanks Nina! Happy Thanksgiving!
I like the second one better, but the first one is easier to read.
Sorry, I'm not being very helpful!
Hi Mike,
Thanks. Every input is helpful. I like the second one as well, but I do have a problem with its thin script. It is not harmonizing with the fat rosetta logo (One if Kyle G’s pours, and, oh yes, I paid for the permission to use the picture).
Cheers!
Steve, the second one is more emotive and elegant. If you could get your designer to vertically stretch the lower case m and n in the logo, it would be more readable.
Post a Comment