
Something New!
I am not quite sure what to make of it. It is a new dosing tool developed by the 2003 World Barista Champion, Paul Bassett. I guess each unit is to decrease certain grams of grounds from the portafilter. Interesting nonetheless. If anybody cares, my dosing technique is first overfilling the portafilter, then tab it on the fork and level the grounds with my index finger.

Now, something old (Well, not really).
This espresso map will guide you to some awesome coffee houses near you or when traveling in North America. I have not been to all of the places, but most of those I had visited are included.
2 comments:
Glad you like the map. If you have any recommendations for the "empty states" (ND, SD, greater SE USA), let me know. Thanks.
--Eric
Gosh, I have never been to those states...In any case, keep up with your great work!
Post a Comment